Monday, March 22, 2010

The Need To Write.


For the past two days I have been feeling a weird energy and an urge to write. Maybe I am encouraged by Meedo because he has just launched his blog :)

A few years ago, I used to write in French on a notebook, and I would tear every page apart and throw it away. My favorite teacher at school encouraged me to write (of course in French), and I remember her telling me that "it will make me grow". But I never really understood what she meant until recently. I really miss writing in French and I love that language, but it is very frustrating to type it on the keyboard!

Right now I am allowing myself to travel through my thoughts and what I see is a vision of Rue Monot and I don't know why (this happens to me a lot). I see myself wandering through that street during the day looking for "A Teacher". At this point in my life, I really feel the need to learn from a wise person a little bit of everything. I am very sure that I am capable of doing many things, but what is missing is orientation.

Discovering my "Gifts" is what matters to me at the moment. Maybe writing, is not among them, but I will make sure to write about them once I figure them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment